How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen bivy tent . We would recommend using Life Tent Emergency Survival Shelter – 2 Person Emergency Tent – Use As Survival Tent, Emergency Shelter, Tube Tent, Survival Tarp – Includes Survival Whistle & Paracord (Orange) as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 best bivy tent review:
Life Tent Emergency Survival Shelter – 2 Person Emergency Tent – Use As Survival Tent, Emergency Shelter, Tube Tent, Survival Tarp - Includes Survival Whistle & Paracord (Orange)
- KEEPS YOU DRY, WARM AND ALIVE IN EXTREME CONDITIONS: The Life Tent is a waterproof and windproof 2-person tube tent constructed from extra-thick tear & puncture resistant polyethylene material that locks out rain, wind, and snow. Engineered to be your layer of protection against harsh weather, the interior reflects up to 90% of your body heat keeping your warm, dry, and protected from the elements
- PARA-SYNCH TECHNOLOGY PARACORD DRAWSTRING & SURVIVAL WHISTLE: Engineered for emergencies and survival, use the 120-decibel survival whistle to cut through wind and trees to alert rescuers up to 1-mile away. The 550lb nylon core Para-Synch Technology drawstring can be used to tie down or repair gear. In an emergency, your tools are the difference between life and death. The Life Tent stacks the deck in your favor and is perfect for your bug out bag, hiking pack, survival gear, or car survival kit
- FAST & EASY TO SET UP: Just run the 20ft rope of 550lb nylon core paracord through both ends of the tube tent and tie between two trees or sturdy objects 3-4 ft off the ground. Use rocks or gear to anchor the tent’s corners. If there’s nowhere to tie the paracord, the 8x5 foot mylar tube tent can also be used as an emergency sleeping bag, emergency bivy sack, pup tent, space blanket, or thermal bivvy
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT COMPACT SURVIVAL SHELTER: Weighing just 8.7 ounces and packing up into a 5.25” x 3.25” inch stuff sack, your Life Tent is constructed of heavy-duty 28um extra-thick mylar material with a tear and puncture resistant coating to protect you in a survival situation. Durable enough for repeated use, it can be folded up and placed back inside the Nylon stuff sack. The Life Tent is an essential tool for you to escape the elements and stay alive in an emergency
- GO TIME GEAR ADVANTAGE: Better design. Better quality. World-class customer service. That’s the Go Time Advantage. We got tired of low-quality survival gear and cheaply-constructed, unreliable, survival tents. We needed a high-quality survival tent for life-threatening survival situations that didn’t break the bank. It didn’t exist. So we built it. Grab a Life Tent today for your bug out bag, hiking gear, earthquake kit, and survival gear kit so you are ready to escape to safety in an emergency
Eureka! Solitaire AL 1 Person, 3 Season, Camping and Backpacking Tent
- Travel light with the Eureka! Solitaire AL three-season solo tent, the perfect choice for weight-conscious backpackers.
- The tent's simple two-pole tunnel design sets up in seconds after a long day of hiking or climbing.
- Outlast any storm with the rugged, durable 7000 Series aluminum frame.
- An integrated full-coverage fly can be rolled back for stargazing in clear weather.
- The fly and floor are made of 68D 185T polyester taffeta with a 1, 500-millimeter coating for weatherproof protection.
GEERTOP 1 Person Bivy Tent Ultralight Backpacking Tent for 1 Man Double Layer Waterproof Camouflage Camp Tent for Outdoor Camping Hiking Travel - Easy to Set Up
- 【Ultralight Single Person Tent】Geertop 1 person tent only weigh no more than 4 lb, tent dimension - 84(L) x 39(W) x 36(H) inch ; it is a roomy travel camping tent for single person, small & light, packing size 17" x 4" x 4", save space, perfect for backpacking, camping, hiking, fishing, military training
- 【Professional Bivy Tent】Double layer, inner tent + tent fly, flysheet covers the entire tent ensuring no water gets in during a rainstorm, outer tent fly up to PU 5000mm waterproof; Tape sealed, double stitched seams ensure a tight waterproof seal. Reflective Materials ensure safety at night, Good for use in spring, summer and fall, or warm winter day
- 【Portable & Breathable】2 Ventilation Windows & Doors - allowing for greater airflow throughout the tent; Say goodbye to sultry , ensure a wonder sleep ; With 2 extral vestibule, where can hold the luggage, camping gears; Door can be opened from inside and outside, convenient and comfortable
- 【Fast to Set Up】Set up or take down in in less than ten minutes thanks to the two pole frame, no tools required for this one person tent. Even inexperienced camper, can do it instant by themselves. Rolls up easily into roomy portable carrying bag, no need to struggle with heavy carrying tent for camping
- 【Durable & Waterproof 】Made of 210 T ripstop PU2500 mm polyester fabric , waterproof, lightweight aluminum poles but strong and durable. Strong mesh provides protection from UV all year round. Every detail guarantees its durability and high performance
Winterial Single Person Personal Bivy Tent - Lightweight One Person Tent With Rainfly, 2lbs 9oz, Stakes, Poles and Guylines Included, Backpacking and Hiking Bivy Tent, Orange
- 3 SEASON TENT - The Winterial Single Person Tent is the perfect tent for Spring, Fall and Summer. The included rainfly provides full coverage, ventilation and insulation in rainy/colder weather. Simply remove the rainfly for excellent cross-breeze ventilation for warmer weather.
- FAST & EASY SETUP - Simply install the two aluminum poles and stake down the corners of the tent and your Winterial Single Person Bivy Tent is ready for the night. Have your tent set up within 5 minutes! Store everything in the included travel bag once you are ready to pack out.
- FEATURES - The Winterial One Person Tent features a convenient internal pocket, waterproof rainfly and stitching, a durable waterproof floor, and all-metal poles and stakes. Not only is this tent lightweight and packs small, it is build to last and withstand the elements.
- TENT DETAILS - 2lbs 9oz, 18" x 4.5" x 4" when packed for transport, 38" x 28" x 90" when set up, made with 190T Polyester, large double-layered door for easy access, includes tent, rainfly, 2 x aluminum poles, 14 ground stakes and 3 guylines.
- SINGLE PERSON TENT - The Winterial 1 Person Tent is the perfect personal tent for anyone backpacking, hiking, camping, fishing or looking for an outdoor play tent for the kids.
Outdoor Research Helium Bivy
- UPPER: Pertex Shield 2.5L 100% nylon 30D ripstop LOWER: 100% nylon 40D with TPU lamination floor
ALPS Mountaineering Lynx 1-Person Tent, Gray/Navy
3 used from $91.99
- There's no assembly frustration with our Lynx tent Series; This free-standing, aluminum two-pole design is a breeze to setup
- Polyester tent fly resists water and UV damage while adding one vestibule for extra storage space
- Fully equipped with #8 zippers, storage pockets, gear loft, stakes, guy ropes and one doorway
- The Alps Mountaineering Lynx tent is on our best sellers list; it’s a must-have for your next adventure
- Base size: 2'8 x 7'6, center height: 36", total weight: 4 lbs. 1 oz. , minimum Weight: 3 lbs. 5 oz. , Color: Gray/Navy
OneTigris Backwoods Bungalow Ultralight Bushcraft Shelter 2.0, Backpacking Tent with Canopy 2 Person Waterproof Ripstop
- BACKWOODS BUNGALOW 2.0 Version: Classical bakers tent that made with 75D Ripstop Nylon fabric, waterproof treated seams with 1500mm waterproof rating, reinforced groments & tie-out points, quality YKK zippers for extra durability and protection
- Versatile Bushcraft Shelter: You can leave the canopy up to make a porch area for you wood stove, or zip it up while heavy raining or snowing, then it becomes a normal a frame tent like a fortress; Super easy to set up with tent pegs and guy-lines provided, you can use sticks to support it, or your walking poles, or just set it up between trees with poles free; Color options in Coyote Brown & OD Green for better blending with wild nature surroundings
- Super Ventilation System: Double layered entrance with mesh door to let breeze in and keep the elements out, a lower rear mesh door with a small flap to create a super airflow circumstance, both the front and rear flap can be tight closed to keep rainwater and cold wind out for total protection
- Thoughtful Details: Camping lantern attach point underneath the roof, reinforced stitches, tie-out points on the back for better stability, lightweight aluminium tent stakes, a waterproof stuff sack for, easy to pack and carry
- Full Camping Kits: Comes with 10 aluminum tent stakes, 6 guy-lines and a waterproof compression bag | Dimensions in 7ft (L) *4ft (W) *3.8ft (H) | Weighs 3.2Ib | NO POLE INCLUDED
Ultralight 1-Person Waterproof BIVY Tent for Camping, Hiking, Hunting - Quick Easy Set Up (Camouflage)
- 【Ultralight Backpacking Tent】Weigh about 2.5 lb for entire kit, aluminum poles, pack into a compact size 19 x 5 x 5 inch, easy to put the tent on backpack, good for 1 person backpacking travel,camping
- 【Waterproof Tent for 1 Person 】Up to PU5000 MM waterproof grade with the outer tent fly and the tent floor is PU8000 MM, fully seam taped and double stitching, against heavy rainstorms well, MESH IN THE TOP of the tent and TWO WINDOWS offer more airflow to make the tent very breathable
- 【Easy to Set up】Three-pole frame system with shock-corded aluminum poles allows the tent to be setup and taken down in mere minutes. Just need 2 min to install, save time, the tent is great for situations where a ultralight tent is needed
- 【Large 1 Room Space】The Tent measures 7 ft 7 in x 2 ft 6 in with a height of 24 inch,suitable for single man, enough room space to turn over, eating or reading. More comfortable and give a wonder sleeping camping experience for you
- 【3 Season Single Tent】A lightweight backpacking tent perfect for camping, hiking, climbing, self-driving tour, fishing and other outdoor activities in 3 seasons - summer, fall and spring
Aqua Quest Hideaway Bivy Stealth Compact Single-Pole Hooped Tent Waterproof Breathable with Mosquito Bug Net Mesh for Hunting, Hiking, Camping - Olive Drab
- NOW MORE BREATHABLE! - We have re-engineered our waterproofing system to more than triple this bivy's moisture vapor transmission rating to 10,000 gr/m2/day, while maintaining an industry-leading 10,000 mm waterproof rating. 70D ripstop nylon fabric + Laminated PU and DWR coatings + Heat-taped seams = A 3-season shelter that protects against exterior moisture and minimizes interior condensation.
- ULTRALIGHT & COMPACT - Featuring one lightweight collapsible shock cord pole and 5 lightweight aluminum pegs, and weighing in at only 2.4 lbs for the entire kit. Packed Size = 15 x 5 inch Compressed = 15 x 3 inch
- FAST & EASY SETUP - Setup in 1 second or less… if you’re a magician! If not, it’ll take you around 2 mins. Unzip the front panel and leave only a ‘No-see-um’ mesh between you and the beautiful night sky! If you need to stay zipped up, you can still catch a glimpse of the moon through the clear TPU window.
- COMFORTABLE - With more space than most bivys, you’ll have enough room to move around, read a book, have a snack, or change your clothes. Extra wide shoulder and foot areas, and long enough to comfortably accommodate anybody up to 6’6”. Also includes an air-vent in the head section, and ‘Batwing’ stiffeners to elevate the footbed, increasing airflow and comfort.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - AquaQuest products are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. AQ's customer service is based in the Pacific Northwest, where they have designed and tested waterproof gear since 1994. See the AQ website or call toll-free for more info.
How to choose the best bivy tent
There are some things you should consider when buying a bivy tent. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a bivy tent. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your bivy tent and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most bivy tents fall within the price range of $ 19.95 to $ 119.98. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Life Tent Emergency Survival Shelter – 2 Person Emergency Tent – Use As Survival Tent, Emergency Shelter, Tube Tent, Survival Tarp – Includes Survival Whistle & Paracord (Orange).
If you want something medium range, choose Winterial Single Person Personal Bivy Tent – Lightweight One Person Tent With Rainfly, 2lbs 9oz, Stakes, Poles and Guylines Included, Backpacking and Hiking Bivy Tent, Orange. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the OneTigris Backwoods Bungalow Ultralight Bushcraft Shelter 2.0, Backpacking Tent with Canopy 2 Person Waterproof Ripstop
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the bivy tent you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is OneTigris Backwoods Bungalow Ultralight Bushcraft Shelter 2.0, Backpacking Tent with Canopy 2 Person Waterproof Ripstop
3. The brand
Buying the bivy tent from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your bivy tent to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a bivy tent from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best bivy tent?
The best bivy tent is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Life Tent Emergency Survival Shelter – 2 Person Emergency Tent – Use As Survival Tent, Emergency Shelter, Tube Tent, Survival Tarp – Includes Survival Whistle & Paracord (Orange)
Are there any good deals on bivy tent?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best bivy tent and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest bivy tent?
Although most of the cheaper bivy tent do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on OneTigris Backwoods Bungalow Ultralight Bushcraft Shelter 2.0, Backpacking Tent with Canopy 2 Person Waterproof Ripstop
Where can I buy the bivy tent?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best bivy tent
We hope you liked the bivy tents that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,