How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best channel powered mixer . We would recommend using 8-Ch. Bluetooth Stage Powered Mixer – 800W Pro Audio Sound Mixer, MP3/USB/SD Readers, Aux(3.5mm) Input, RCA & 1/4” Effects Loop Connectors, Digital LCD Display, Built-in Cooling Fan – Pyle PMX840BT as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 best channel powered mixer review:
8-Ch. Bluetooth Stage Powered Mixer - 800W Pro Audio Sound Mixer, MP3/USB/SD Readers, Aux(3.5mm) Input, RCA & 1/4'' Effects Loop Connectors, Digital LCD Display, Built-in Cooling Fan - Pyle PMX840BT
- POWERED AUDIO MIXING STATION: 8-Channel PA Mixer System - High-Powered Multi-Source Audio Channel Control
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth Music Streaming Ability - Connects with All of Today’s Latest Devices
- EXTERNAL DEVICE SOUND CONTROL: Digital Audio File Playback: USB Flash + SD Memory Readers - Aux (3.5mm) Input
- MICROPHONE & PA PROCESSING: Mono Microphone Inputs with Mic Pre-Amp - Master EFFX Control - 5-Band Graphic EQ
- HIGH-POWERED SOUND PERFORMANCE: Stage & Studio Solid Sound Design - 8 Ohm Impedance - Power Output: 800 Watt
Behringer Europower PMP6000 1600-Watt 20-Channel Powered Mixer
- Ultra-compact 2 x 800-Watt stereo powered mixer (1600 Watt bridged mode)
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-compact design at nearly half the weight of conventional powered mixers
- 20-channel mixer section features 12 mono and 4 stereo channels plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 2 studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processors with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
Maker hart Just Mixer S - 3 Channel 3.5mm Stereo Input/Output Mini Audio Mixer Battery/USB Powered Portable Pocket Audio Mixer
- VERSATILE & COMPACT - The perfect way to listen to music and mix multiple sound sources incl. smart phones, tablets, computers, MP3 players, Amazon Echo, etc.
- Ultra-small mixer: Easy to carry and operate and mix multiple sound sources without limitation and boundary.
- USB or battery power mode: Powered by 5V/1A USB or 1.5V battery (AAA).
- Stereo 3 input / 2 output: It can connect 3 audio inputs at the same time Each track has an independent volume adjustment knob, which can be output by headphones and speakers.
- PS : This product does not have microphone power supply. Cannot be used with microphones (for example: USB microphones, condenser microphones). When using the product, it is recommended to use the original accessory cable to reduce external noise interference. It is also recommended to increase the volume of the audio source to reduce the occurrence of white noise.
Seismic Audio - SA-MA4C - 4 Channel 200 Watt Powered PA Head Mixer with Bluetooth and Effects
- Model: SA-MA4C | 4 Channel Powered PA Head Mixer with Bluetooth
- Power Rating: 100 Watts RMS at 8 ohm | 200 Watts RMS at 4 ohm | Built-In Bluetooth | USD | SD | Reverb
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble & Effects on each Channel | Master Volume Controls | 3 Band EQ for Master Channel | CD/TAPE Volume Control
- Inputs: 4 -1/4 Inch TRS | 4 XLR | RCA L/R Input | Outputs: RCA L/R Output | 4 Ohm Dual 1/4 Inch Speaker Outputs
- Class AB Amplifier with Built-In Cooling Fan | Dimensions: 20.66" x 10.75" x 7" | Weight: 15.43 lbs
TC-Home 4 Channel Professional Powered Mixer power mixing Amplifier Amp 16DSP with USB Slot
- CE Certificatiom;Volt: 110V / 60Hz
- 2x170 Watt Professional 4 Channel Powered Mixer;
- 180watt RMS, 340watt Max, note, This product can't be used for Apple system. The rotational speed of cooler fan is constant,the sound will have a little big.
- 4 Mono Input Channels with gold plated XLRs and balanced Line Inputs; Ultra-low noise discrete Mic Preamps with+48V Phantom Power. (Note,The rotational speed of cooler fan is constant,the sound will have a little big. )
- Package Include: 1x Professional; Powered Mixer 1x Power Cord; 1x Manual
10 Channel Professional 4000 Watts Powered Mixer With USB/SD Slot 16 DSP (Digital Multi-Effects)
- 10 input mono channels and 2 stereo balanced inputs
- Build-in amplifier 4000 Watts PMPO / 2000 Watts Program / 1000 Watts RMS / 2 x 500 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms
- Ultra-low noise discrete mic preamp with +48V phantom power / Extremely high headroom-offering more dynamic range
- 16 DSP Multi-Effects / USB/SD slot for MP3/WMA Format direct play
- Balanced inputs for highest signal integrity / Ultra-musical 2-band EQ on all channels
Mackie 402VLZ4, 4-channel Ultra Compact Mixer with High Quality Onyx Preamps
9 used from $60.50
- Brand: Mackie
- Product Code: 402VLZ4
- 4-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 2 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
BEHRINGER, 5 PMP550M 500-Watt 5-Channel Powered Mixer with Klark Teknik Multi-Fx Processor FBQ Feedback Detection System Black
- Ultra-compact 500-Watt powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
Creative Sound Blaster K3+ USB Powered 2 Channel Digital Mixer AMP/DAC/, Digital Effects XLR Inputs with Phantom Power / TRS / Z Line Inputs
7 used from $92.42
- Powers up easily via portable battery pack, laptop, wall socket, car lighter port and more
- USB Connection to PC or Mac - Broadcast audio out from your computer into the mixer, record your performance directly to your desired device or livestream using a webcam or video capture device.
- XLR Phantom Power - Provides up to 48V phantom power to drive condenser microphones for clear, studio-grade recording quality. (TRS Phantom Power Not Supported)
- Play directly from your mobile device and record to it concurrently in real-time via the mobile port through a 4-pole aux cable. Perfect for your favorite Karaoke apps like Smule!
- 9 Adjustable Reverb Effects - Choose from various reverb effects types and fine-tune the aggressiveness of the effect and delay with a twist of a knob.
How to choose the best channel powered mixer
There are some things you should consider when buying a channel powered mixer. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a channel powered mixer. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your channel powered mixer and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most channel powered mixers fall within the price range of $ 151.75 to $ 99.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the 8-Ch. Bluetooth Stage Powered Mixer – 800W Pro Audio Sound Mixer, MP3/USB/SD Readers, Aux(3.5mm) Input, RCA & 1/4” Effects Loop Connectors, Digital LCD Display, Built-in Cooling Fan – Pyle PMX840BT.
If you want something medium range, choose Seismic Audio – SA-MA4C – 4 Channel 200 Watt Powered PA Head Mixer with Bluetooth and Effects. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Mackie 402VLZ4, 4-channel Ultra Compact Mixer with High Quality Onyx Preamps
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the channel powered mixer you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Mackie 402VLZ4, 4-channel Ultra Compact Mixer with High Quality Onyx Preamps
3. The brand
Buying the channel powered mixer from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your channel powered mixer to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a channel powered mixer from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best channel powered mixer?
The best channel powered mixer is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is 8-Ch. Bluetooth Stage Powered Mixer – 800W Pro Audio Sound Mixer, MP3/USB/SD Readers, Aux(3.5mm) Input, RCA & 1/4” Effects Loop Connectors, Digital LCD Display, Built-in Cooling Fan – Pyle PMX840BT
Are there any good deals on channel powered mixer?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best channel powered mixer and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest channel powered mixer?
Although most of the cheaper channel powered mixer do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Mackie 402VLZ4, 4-channel Ultra Compact Mixer with High Quality Onyx Preamps
Where can I buy the channel powered mixer?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best channel powered mixer
We hope you liked the channel powered mixers that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,