How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best lux meters . We would recommend using Dr.meter LX1330B Digital Illuminance Light Meter, 0-200,000 Lux Measuring Range Lux Meter as it is a high-quality product
Top 9 best lux meters review:
Dr.meter LX1330B Digital Illuminance Light Meter, 0-200,000 Lux Measuring Range Lux Meter
- ▶【4-Range Settings】: This high-quality digital illuminance/light meter has 4-range settings, 0/200/2,000/20,000/200,000 Lux, for a dynamic metering ability.
- ▶【High Accuracy】: With auto zeroing capabilities, you can be sure you'll always get a reading with pinpoint accuracy, and it will always be fast!
- ▶【EZ-Read Display】: Clearly readable info lets you read Units and Signs easily, and stay informed with the over-range indicator.
- ▶【Convenient Switches】: Get better control over your readings with Data Hold & Peak Data hold for when you're recording information. You'll also benefit from its lower power consumption and short rise and fall times.
- ▶【Bring Anywhere】: From squeezing into tight places to keeping your load light, you can bring the Dr.Meter Digital Illuminance/light meter wherever you need to. Fits easily into a work bag or large pocket and barely adds any weight. It's the ultimate in light-metering convenience!
Light Meter Digital Illuminance Meter Handheld Ambient Temperature Measurer, Range up to 200,000 Lux, Luxmeter with 4 Digit Color LCD Screen
- Measures luminosity from 0 to 200,000 Lux and ambient temperature
- High accuracy of ±3% rdg ± 8 dgts (10,000 Lux)
- 4 digital color LCD screen, MIN/Max readings, data hold, auto power off, and low battery indication
- Wide range of application, use lux light meter for set design, factory, office or home use
- lightweight and compact, 2 years long period warranty
Lux Light Meter for Photography Grow Plants Led Photometer Lighting Intensity Brightness Measurement Pocket Digital Photo Illuminance Sensor
- AS803 Lux Light Meter is used to measure intensities of illumination in Lux or Footcandles, widely used in scenic design, research teaching, industry inspection as well as agriculture researching and illumination control.
- With the advanced built-in calibration sensor and twice per second frequency, it takes only a split second for an accurate reading. The rotatable head is beneficial to multi-directional detection.
- Large LCD display and backlight.
- Hand-held design and small size make the meter easy to carry.
- Measuring range: 0-200,000 Lux
Sekonic L-308X-U Flashmate Light Meter (401-305)
4 used from $179.95
- Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings in full-stop mode.
- At ISO 100 the ambient EV range is 0 to 19.9 flash f/stops range from f/1.0 to f/90.9 with a shutter-speed span of 60-seconds to 1/8000th-of-a-second (1 sec to 1/500th for flash).
- Photo Mode: for still image photographers featuring shutter or aperture priority display of a full range of ambient and flash functions including cord and cordless flash measurement
- HD Cine Mode: perfect for DSLR and mirrorless videographers who need to take exposure readings and control light using shutter speeds and frame rates
- Cine Mode: designed for use with cinema grade cameras, allows users to select from the most useful frame rates and shutter angles for exposure control with one-tenth stop accuracy.
Lux Light Meter App
- Lux meter Light calculator
- Free app
- Brightness meter
- Lux manger app
Extech EA33 Easy View Light Meter with Memory
- Highest intensity light measurements up to 99,990Fc/999,900Lux
- Large LCD display with advanced illuminance functions and features
- Wide measurement range to 99,990Fc (999,900 Lux) with resolution of 0.001 Fc and 0.01 Lux
- Luminous intensity (candela) calculations
- Store and recall up to 50 measurements, includes relative or real time clock stamp
Light Meter PAR Meter Up to 80,000lx and 3000umol/(㎡s) 365-780nm Lux Meter PPFD Tester Illuminance Meter
- Because the main spectra of LED | CMH, HPS and SUNLIGHT are different, human eyes and plants have different perception abilities for these light sources. FH-100 is specifically designed for different spectra to measure the most accurate LUX or PPFD.
- When testing, because you don't need to hold it, you can avoid that the light is blocked by your body.
- When testing PPFD in a closed tent, you can close the tent completely and get the most accurate value by using our meter. While for other meters, you must open one side of the tent to do it, so the light will leak out and you can't get the most accurate value.
- Save manpower. For example, to test the illuminance of the light source at different distances or different powers, with FH-100, only one person can complete it, instead of two people.
- It can test the illuminance value in small spaces or places that cannot be touched by people.
Extech LT300 Light Meter
- Backlight for readings in low light levels
- Large LCD display with analog bargraph
- Utilizes precision photo diode and color correction filter
- Remote light sensor on 12" coiled cable - expandable to 24"
- Relative and peak modes
Leaton Digital Luxmeter/Digital Illuminance Light Meter lux meter with LCD Display(Range: 0.1~200,000 Lux Luxmeter, 0.01~20,000Fc)
- The digital light meter will allow you to measure the lighting in an area
- The digital light meter uses a 9V battery(not included); Accurate up to 200,000Lux +/- 5%
- Resolution: 0.1Lux / 0.01Fc , Accuracy:±4%,Measurement speed: 2 times / second,Units: Lux & Fc
- Hold function, Auto range & Manual range,Auto Power OFF: After approx.15 minutes
- Low power of battery detecting,Operating Environment: 14 to 122℉(-10 to 50℃), 10%~90%RH
How to choose the best lux meters
There are some things you should consider when buying a lux meters. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a lux meters. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your lux meters and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most lux meterss fall within the price range of $ 29.99 to $ 40. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Dr.meter LX1330B Digital Illuminance Light Meter, 0-200,000 Lux Measuring Range Lux Meter.
If you want something medium range, choose Sekonic L-308X-U Flashmate Light Meter (401-305). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Light Meter PAR Meter Up to 80,000lx and 3000umol/(㎡s) 365-780nm Lux Meter PPFD Tester Illuminance Meter
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the lux meters you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Light Meter PAR Meter Up to 80,000lx and 3000umol/(㎡s) 365-780nm Lux Meter PPFD Tester Illuminance Meter
3. The brand
Buying the lux meters from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your lux meters to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a lux meters from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best lux meters?
The best lux meters is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Dr.meter LX1330B Digital Illuminance Light Meter, 0-200,000 Lux Measuring Range Lux Meter
Are there any good deals on lux meters?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best lux meters and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest lux meters?
Although most of the cheaper lux meters do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Light Meter PAR Meter Up to 80,000lx and 3000umol/(㎡s) 365-780nm Lux Meter PPFD Tester Illuminance Meter
Where can I buy the lux meters?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best lux meters
We hope you liked the lux meterss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,