How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best video card for htpc . We would recommend using ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L) as it is available at reasonable price
Best video card for htpc Review :
ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
11 used from $64.90
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC. The GeForce GT 730 packs powerful NVIDIA CUDA Cores and abundant amounts of memory that deliver a performance punch in all the latest 3D games and applications. You'll get super fast web browsing, incredible photo and video editing, and ultra detailed gaming. An array of NVIDIA innovations such as NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, and the new FXAA Anti Aliasing Mode offers more than one way to elevate your gaming experience. This card features a low profile design, and is pre configured with a full height bracket. Two low profile brackets are included in the package for easy integration into HTPCs and other small form factor systems. The passive cooling solution enables a peaceful, zero noise computing experience.
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU. 384 processor cores. 4GB DDR3. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 902 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz. PCI Express 2.0 (x8 lanes)
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
Mini ITX MATX ATX PC Test Bench Open Air Frame Overclock Case Computer Mount Aluminum Chassis for HTPC Graphics Card
- Size:422mm X 285mm X 155mm
- Applicable mainboard:mini ITX MATX ATX
- Material:Aluminum square column
- Package including:1 x assembly parts of computer case; 1 x screw box;1*manual(or we will send you by email)
Asus GeForce GT 710 2GB GDDR5 HDMI VGA DVI Graphics Card Graphic Cards GT710-SL-2GD5-CSM
- Asus exclusive heat sink design with passive cooling ensures quiet htpc and multimedia operation
- Auto extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade super alloy power ii components
- Optimal for multi tasking with three outputs for multi display support
- Gpu tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring game booster and xsplit gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports dx12 on microsoft windows 10
ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 1GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x1 Graphics Card (ZT-71107-10L)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU. 384 processor cores. 64-bit memory interface. Memory clock: 902 MHz Memory clock: 1800. PCI Express 2.0 x1
- 1 x DL-DVI-D,1 x VGA, 1 x HDMI Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.
- ED 480pHD. 720pHD. 1080i Full HD. 1080p Quad Full HD (4K).
- NVIDIA GeForce driver. Microsoft DirectX 12 (feature level 11_0). OpenGL 4.4.
- Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8 x86/x64.
Gigabyte GV-N1030D4-2GL GeForce GT 1030 Low Profile D4 2G Computer Graphics Card
9 used from $137.19
- Powered by GeForce gt 1030
- Integrated with 2GB DDR4 64bit Memory
- Low profile design with 150 mm card length
- One-click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine. Max resolution:4096x2160, 60Hz
- Boost: 1417 MHz/base: 1177 MHz in OC mode, boost: 1379 MHz/base: 1151 MHz in gaming mode
Diamond Multimedia AMD Radeon HD 5450 PCI Express GDDR3 1GB (DVI, HDMI, VGA) Low Profile Enhanced Heatsink Video Graphics Card (5450PE31G)
1 used from $89.86
- VGA Resolution - 2048x1536. HDMI 1.4 Max Resolution - 1920x1200. DVI Max Resolution - 2500x1600.
- 400 watt power supply required.
- To avoid any damage to your motherboad a 400W power supply recommended.
- VGA resolution 2048×1536 HDMI 1.4a Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 DVI: 2500 x 1600.
VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card - 900861,Black/Red
4 used from $50.00
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.1 channels of surround sound over HDMI
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately). Designed for full size case installations
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard. 250 Watt or greater power supply. Download of updated video drivers may be required to use this unit
VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card, 4k 2 DisplayPort 1.2, PCIe, 7.1 Surround Sound, Included Full-Height Bracket (900942)
12 used from $68.38
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP - Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED - Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source, minimum of 350W PC power supply is recommended
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO - Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound. Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD, DTS Master Audio formats and 2 independent DDM Audio (DDMA) stream capabilities
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT - Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY - 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock (PCIe x 16) with 128-bit memory interface (512 Stream Processors)
LG Electronics OLED55B6P Flat 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TV (2016 Model)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.4" x 28.1" x 1.9", TV with stand: 48.4" x 29.9" x 8.9"
- Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content using webOS 3.0
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- Individually lit OLED pixels achieve the ultimate contrast for outstanding picture quality
- OLED does not require a backlight giving it deep blacks and making it extremely thin
How to choose the best video card for htpc
There are some things you should consider when buying a video card for htpc. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a video card for htpc. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your video card for htpc and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most video card for htpcs fall within the price range of $ 135.23 to $ 64.49. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L).
If you want something medium range, choose ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 1GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x1 Graphics Card (ZT-71107-10L). If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card – 900861,Black/Red
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the video card for htpc you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card – 900861,Black/Red
3. The brand
Buying the video card for htpc from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your video card for htpc to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a video card for htpc from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best video card for htpc?
The best video card for htpc is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 Zone Edition 4GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 (x8 lanes) Graphics Card (ZT-71115-20L)
Are there any good deals on video card for htpc?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best video card for htpc and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest video card for htpc?
Although most of the cheaper video card for htpc do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I, HDMI, VGA) Graphics Card – 900861,Black/Red
Where can I buy the video card for htpc?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best video card for htpc
We hope you liked the video card for htpcs that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,