How We ScoreOur Score is a ranking system developed by our team of experts. It from 0 to 10 are automatically scored by our AI tool based upon the data collected. This score has no relationship or impact from any manufacturer or sales agent websites.
In this article we will take a look at some of the best chosen computer document scanner . We would recommend using Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner, (Model: DS640) -1.5″ x 2″ x 11.9″ as it is one of the best products currently available in the market
Top 9 best computer document scanner review:
Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner, (Model: DS640) -1.5" x 2" x 11.9"
- FAST SPEEDS - Scans color and black and white documents at blazing speed up to 16ppm. Color scanning won’t slow you down as the color scan speed is the same as the black and white scan speed
- ULTRA COMPACT – At less than 1 foot in length and only about 1.5 pounds in weight you can fit this device virtually anywhere (a bag, a purse, even a pocket)
- READY WHENEVER YOU ARE – The DS-640 mobile scanner is powered via an included micro USB 3.0 cable, allowing you to use it even where there is no outlet available. Plug it into your PC or laptop and you are ready to scan
- WORKS YOUR WAY – Use the Brother free iPrint&Scan desktop app for scanning to multiple “Scan-to” destinations like PC, network, cloud services, Email and OCR. Supports Windows, Mac and Linux and TWAIN/WIA for PC/ICA for Mac/SANE drivers
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT – Automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention/background removal, text enhancement, color drop to enhance scans. Software suite includes document management and OCR software
Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
1 used from $120.00
- Fastest and lightest mobile single sheet fed document scanner in its class(1) small, portable scanner ideal for easy, on the go scanning
- Fast scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds(2)
- Versatile paper handling scans documents upto 8.5 x 72 inches, as well as ID cards and receipts
- Smart tools to easily scan and organize documents Epson ScanSmart Software(3) makes it easy to scan, review and save
- USB powered connect to your computer; No batteries or external power supply required
Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac, Sheet-fed and Duplex Scanning
2 used from $190.00
- Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more.
- Convenient portability — use AC power, or if there’s no outlet, USB power (4) from your computer.
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper — 20-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (3); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time.
Plustek PS186 Desktop Document Scanner, with Auto Document Feeder (ADF). For Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Up to 255 customize favorite scan file setting with "Single Touch" , Support Windows 7/8/10
- Turn paper documents into searchable, editable files - save scans as searchable PDF files; OCR function included
- Info Barcode function - automatic categorization of complicate documentation and data with 1D or 2D Barcode page.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — Auto Rotate, Crop, Deskew and blank page remove with Plustek Image Processing Technology
- Easy send scanned files to FTP server or personal NAS (FTP) with PDFs , Jpeg , TIFF or Png format. User can download scanner driver from Plustek website
Canon imageFORMULA R10 Portable Document Scanner, 2-Sided Scanning with 20 Page Feeder, Easy Setup For Home or Office, Includes Software, (4861C001)
6 used from $178.48
- STAY ORGANIZED – Easily convert your paper documents into digital formats like searchable PDF files, JPEGs, and more
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE –lightweight and small in size, you can take the scanner anywhere from home offices, classrooms, remote offices, and anywhere in between
- HANDLES VARIOUS MEDIA TYPES – Digitize receipts, business cards, plastic or embossed cards, reports, legal documents, and more
- FAST AND EFFICIENT – No technical hurdles or complicated setups here; easily scan both sides of a document at the same time, in color or black-and-white, at up to 12 pages-per-minute, and with a 20 sheet automatic feeder
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY – Works with both Windows and Mac devices, be it laptop or computer
Raven Standard Document Scanner for PC and Mac Computers, Color, Duplex, Auto Document Feeder (ADF) (USB), Home or Office Desktop
- FAST SCANNING — speeds of 40ppm with two sided duplex scanning, automatic deskewing, automatic blank page removal and ultrasonic page detection
- PC AND MAC - Raven Desktop has you scanning in minutes to your Windows PC or Mac folders, shared drives, or cloud destinations
- SEARCHABLE DOCUMENTS — all scanned documents produce searchable PDFs with OCR. Free Raven Cloud subscription included for unlimited secure cloud storage
- ONE TOUCH WORKFLOWS — easily scan directly to preconfigured workflows with the LCD display and navigation buttons on the scanner
- SCAN STACKS AUTOMATICALLY — Adjustable anti-jam 50 sheet Automatic Document Feeder handles standard documents, receipts, business cards and ID cards into an expandable output tray
Brother Wireless Document Scanner, ADS-1700W, Fast Scan Speeds, Easy-to-Use, Ideal for Home, Home Office or On-the-Go Professionals (ADS1700W), white
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS - Scan single and double-sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm(1). Easily scan documents up to 34” long, receipts and photos using the 20-page capacity auto document feeder.
- EASY-TO-USE AND SAVES TIMES - 2.8” color Touchscreen display for one-touch scanning to preset destinations and device settings management. Auto Start Scan lets you simply drop paper into the feeder to initiate auto scanning to a predefined profile.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK - ADS1700W supports multiple “Scan-to” destinations: File(2), OCR(2), Email(2), Network, FTP, Cloud services(7) Mobile Devices(3) and USB flash memory drive(4) to help optimize your business process.
- VERSATILE SCANNING AND CONNECTIVITY - Wireless scanning to PC, cloud apps(7), mobile(3) and network destinations plus Micro USB 3.0 interface for local connections. Dedicated card slot easily scans business and photo ID cards.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT - Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention / background removal, text enhancement, color drop. Software suite(6) includes document management and OCR software.
Canon ImageFORMULA DR-C225 II Office Document Scanner, Black - 3258C002
3 used from $269.51
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into digital formats (searchable PDF, JPG, and more) or scan directly to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, QuickBooks Online, Evernote, SharePoint, and more)
- Space saving design: Upright, with top feed and top eject, and a built in cable organization system. Supported Operating Systems - Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Service Pack 1 or later (32-bit/64-bit) or later, Windows Server 2008 R2 2012/R2 2016 Service Pack 1 or later. MAC - 10.11
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, plastic or embossed cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 25 pages per minute, with a 30 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation
- Broad compatibility: Supports Windows and Mac; TWAIN driver also included
Brother Wireless High-Speed Desktop Document Scanner, ADS-2700W, Touchscreen LCD, Duplex Scanning
- VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY: The Brother Wireless desktop color scanner permits users to connect via Ethernet, wireless, or high speed USB 2.0
- 2. 8″ COLOR TOUCHSCREEN: The LCD display offers one touch scanning to preset destinations and device settings to expedite scanning functions. Wireless network security is up 64/128 bit, WPA/psk (tkip/aes) and wpa2 psk aes
- IMAGE OPTIMIZATION FEATURES: This desktop document scanner includes multi feed detection, background removal, blank page removal, and more
- MULTIPLE DRIVER SUPPORT: The Brother ADS2700W desktop color scanner support Windows, Mac, and Linux along with TWAIN, WIA for PC, ICA for Mac, and SANE (1)
- SECURE: The ADS 2700W ensures secure scanner access using individual and specific scanning functions including SSL, TLS, SFTP, and Settings Lock.. Daily Duty Cycle:3000
How to choose the best computer document scanner
There are some things you should consider when buying a computer document scanner. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a computer document scanner. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your computer document scanner and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most computer document scanners fall within the price range of $ 0 to $ 239.99. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner, (Model: DS640) -1.5″ x 2″ x 11.9″.
If you want something medium range, choose Plustek PS186 Desktop Document Scanner, with Auto Document Feeder (ADF). For Windows 7 / 8 / 10. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Brother Wireless Document Scanner, ADS-1700W, Fast Scan Speeds, Easy-to-Use, Ideal for Home, Home Office or On-the-Go Professionals (ADS1700W), white
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the computer document scanner you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Brother Wireless Document Scanner, ADS-1700W, Fast Scan Speeds, Easy-to-Use, Ideal for Home, Home Office or On-the-Go Professionals (ADS1700W), white
3. The brand
Buying the computer document scanner from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your computer document scanner to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a computer document scanner from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best computer document scanner?
The best computer document scanner is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner, (Model: DS640) -1.5″ x 2″ x 11.9″
Are there any good deals on computer document scanner?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best computer document scanner and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest computer document scanner?
Although most of the cheaper computer document scanner do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Brother Wireless Document Scanner, ADS-1700W, Fast Scan Speeds, Easy-to-Use, Ideal for Home, Home Office or On-the-Go Professionals (ADS1700W), white
Where can I buy the computer document scanner?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best computer document scanner
We hope you liked the computer document scanners that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,